Today's Auntie Em
Friday, November 9, 2007
November is the month to give thanks so these are the thirteen things I am most grateful for right now:
- My Mother who I love dearly and is sick in the hospital right now.
- My Father who is a rock and is not scared in the face of her illness.
- My Brothers who I love and need everyday.
- My Husband who I married 10 years ago today (11-08-97)
- My Father-in-law who is also sick in the hospital tonight that I love.
- For my Friends who even when they don't understand stick by me.
- For the house I am blessed to live in.
- For my two puppies who are never mad when I am gone for hours on end.
- For all the little ones who bless me with their inner joy and unblemished love.
- For the time I have left to spend with all these people.
- For the nurses at the hospital that have helped me and my people.
- For my nieces and nephews who help me to see the future.
- For the Lord my God who has given all this to me. In the brightest moment or darkest hour he comforts me and holds me tight.