Today's Auntie Em

Friday, November 9, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Ok bear with me folks. I am technology illiterate and my friends and family help me quite a bit so this may not be posted right but I have so much welled up in me I gotta do a post late or not.

November is the month to give thanks so these are the thirteen things I am most grateful for right now:

  1. My Mother who I love dearly and is sick in the hospital right now.
  2. My Father who is a rock and is not scared in the face of her illness.
  3. My Brothers who I love and need everyday.
  4. My Husband who I married 10 years ago today (11-08-97)
  5. My Father-in-law who is also sick in the hospital tonight that I love.
  6. For my Friends who even when they don't understand stick by me.
  7. For the house I am blessed to live in.
  8. For my two puppies who are never mad when I am gone for hours on end.
  9. For all the little ones who bless me with their inner joy and unblemished love.
  10. For the time I have left to spend with all these people.
  11. For the nurses at the hospital that have helped me and my people.
  12. For my nieces and nephews who help me to see the future.
  13. For the Lord my God who has given all this to me. In the brightest moment or darkest hour he comforts me and holds me tight.
Romans 8:38-39 "For I persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Labels: , , ,

posted by Auntie Em at 12:20 AM

1 Comments:

I love your graphics on your blog.
It gives me a sense of paradise!!!
:)

November 15, 2007 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cyber Baby Shower

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Panda

PMKU