Today's Auntie Em
Friday, November 9, 2007
November is the month to give thanks so these are the thirteen things I am most grateful for right now:
- My Mother who I love dearly and is sick in the hospital right now.
- My Father who is a rock and is not scared in the face of her illness.
- My Brothers who I love and need everyday.
- My Husband who I married 10 years ago today (11-08-97)
- My Father-in-law who is also sick in the hospital tonight that I love.
- For my Friends who even when they don't understand stick by me.
- For the house I am blessed to live in.
- For my two puppies who are never mad when I am gone for hours on end.
- For all the little ones who bless me with their inner joy and unblemished love.
- For the time I have left to spend with all these people.
- For the nurses at the hospital that have helped me and my people.
- For my nieces and nephews who help me to see the future.
- For the Lord my God who has given all this to me. In the brightest moment or darkest hour he comforts me and holds me tight.
Thursday, November 1, 2007
13 Random Panda Thoughts
1. Panda love.
2. My babies have arrived.
3. Such Happy Pandas.
4. It is so fun to send them off but I miss each one.
5. UPS always knows when I am getting Pandas because I do my Panda dance at the truck.
6. The Pandas and I are starting to resemble each other. (see the jowls)
7. All the Pandas are boys.
8. I don't let any of the little ones play with the Pandas...I'm selfish with them.
9. Pandas are soft and cuddly!
10. They fit very nicely in their baskets.
11. Black and white goes with anything.
12. You can hold them like a baby. (see photo #1)
13. "Big in stature but cute all the same!"
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Happy Panda Hosts 2nd Cyber Baby Shower
read more | digg story
Thursday, October 25, 2007
Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's Off To Work I Go!
Along the way we have learned a lot. For instance, marketing is nearly as important as the quality of your product. We have also made many friends in the small business world who have generously shared their knowledge and experience. After hard work and research we have developed quality products and a size chart that not only accommodates the baby plus size but it offers a true fit for average size babies as well. It has been an adventure we have both enjoyed and I can't wait to see what the future holds for our wonderful friendship and the company we are working so hard to build. So, Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's off to work I go!
Friday, October 5, 2007
Monday, October 1, 2007
Cyber Shower Party Post
Although my blog is not fully up and running I had to make a post for the Cyber Baby Shower that Happy Panda is throwing for 5 Minutes For Mom's founders Janice and Susan. These 2 great ladies are twins and pregnant at the same time! Janice gave birth to new addition Olivia on Friday September 28th. Susan is still holding strong with baby Sophia ready to be welcomed into the world at any time. Go comment on their site 5 Minutes for Mom to enter for prizes and join in all the excitement! Visit Happy Panda for a list of prizes being offered. Comments left on this page are not entered for prizes you must post on 5 Minutes For Mom to win.