Today's Auntie Em

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Thursday Thirteen





13 Random Panda Thoughts

1. Panda love.
2. My babies have arrived.
3. Such Happy Pandas.
4. It is so fun to send them off but I miss each one.
5. UPS always knows when I am getting Pandas because I do my Panda dance at the truck.
6. The Pandas and I are starting to resemble each other. (see the jowls)
7. All the Pandas are boys.
8. I don't let any of the little ones play with the Pandas...I'm selfish with them.
9. Pandas are soft and cuddly!
10. They fit very nicely in their baskets.
11. Black and white goes with anything.
12. You can hold them like a baby. (see photo #1)
13.
"Big in stature but cute all the same!"

Labels: ,

posted by Auntie Em at 3:23 PM

1 Comments:

Where did you get those pandas!?

November 1, 2007 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Cyber Baby Shower

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Happy Panda

PMKU